Custom Covers are looking for an energetic, motivated and target driven individual to join their growing sales team in a newly created Export Sales Executive position. You will be responsible for ensuring a steady stream of growth in the company's sales through relationships with European customers, and forming relationships with potential prospects across the European market. This is an outstanding and rewarding opportunity where you will play a key role in the European/Global expansion and growth of the company.
Does this sound like your next challenge, then please apply within
- Hours of work 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30 - 16:00 on Friday (With 30 minutes for lunch)
- To promote the Company’s products and sell them to new customers and potential prospects across Europe.
- To carry out sales order processing and maintain relationships with European customers.
- To ensure the database of customer information is up-to-date and accurate.
- To provide technical support as required by identifying customer specifications, taking measurements, providing drawings for manufacture, etc.
- To visit customers as required (International driver’s license required).
- The successful applicant will need to be flexible, have good communication skills and relevant maths skills, Academic qualifications equivalent to degree level are desired.
- Languages: English and German, other European languages a bonus.
- Must be willing to travel throughout Europe to visit potential customers.
- 3+ years sales experience.
- The ability to work as a team member is essential.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft packages is necessary. Use will also be made of the companies integrated management system Microsoft Dynamics NAV however training will be given where necessary.
- A clean international driving licence is essential.
- The position is Southampton based but the successful applicant must be willing to travel around Europe as required.
- Knowledge of the marquee or events industry would be an advantage.
- Pay dependent on experience.
- European travel.
- Annual bonus scheme based on company’s performance.
- A Company contributed pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays (from 1st January until December 31st).
Reports to the Sales Manager