Custom Covers (1984) Ltd is a successful and growing manufacturing company. Continuous improvement, linked to a supply and service ethos, has seen the company grow substantially over the last 10 years. Our future strategy aims to double manufacturing over the next 5 years.
The primary role is to aide and release the Financial Controller from the day-to-day activities of the finance department. This will require a strong working knowledge of the functions of a busy finance department and experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- To provide management information
- To liaise with and support all the departments of the business and provide appropriate data
- To analyse manufacturing variances
- To show commercial awareness and planning
- To manage, support and train the finance team as required
- A long term position with definite promotional possibilities in a busily expanding company.
- Part qualified or recently qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong computer skills both software and hardware
- Some level of experience in a similar role or environment
- Good communication skills
- A will to succeed and replace the Financial Controller
- The ability to look outside the box to associate experience and learnt knowledge to business situations
- Pay dependant on experience/ability
- Profit related Bonus
- Stakeholder Pension